Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
At VRG GRL, we're more than the clothes we sell. Day-in-day-out, we're working to inspire creativity, freedom, confidence and style.
- Opportunity to join a leading Australian women’s fashion brand
- Flexible hours - work around your lifestyle and commitments
- 4 Day work week
- Brand new Newstead head office
- A fully stocked snack cupboard!
- Amazing discounts on clothes
- Work for a company that gives 10% of its profits to charity
You will work alongside our creative and marketing teams to assist in updating our product and creative assets on the website. The candidate will have a bachelors degree in Marketing or Business. One years experience in a similar role is preferable however not essential. This role is Brisbane based.
Work alongside the marketing team on website creative
Create engaging product descriptions with accurate sizing & measurements
Assist with scheduling sales and promo events
Write descriptions in line with product description template
Ensure all products are merchandised in line with VRG GRL’s creative strategy as set out by the Head of Creative
Update navigation menu and footer menus
Digital Marketing Coordinator
You will be responsible for executing the day to day changes in our paid and organic social media accounts as well as assisting the broader marketing team with creating suitable content. The candidate will have a bachelors degree in Marketing. This role is perfect for someone who has recently graduated or has some experience in a similar role. This role is Brisbane based.
Ensure all paid ads accounts contain relevant and engaging content to deliver sales
Monitor performance of ads daily
Identify opportunities for creative and coordinate within the marketing team
Assist the CRM Specialist and Influencer/PR Manager with daily tasks
Work closely with the wider marketing team to assist with a variety of digital marketing activities
This role will see you responsible for the fit and quality of VRG GRL designs. You will have a solid understanding of garment specifications, a high attention to detail and clear communication and organisation skills. This role is Brisbane based.
- Attend fit sessions, providing technical knowledge with a strong focus on detail
- Develop technical packs and send comments to factories clearly
- Quality control of sample garments and bulk production
- Maintain fit, construction, and workmanship standards
- Work closely with the production and design team to approve samples, fabrics and trims ensuring all deadlines are met
You have 2+ years experience, working autonomously and within a team environment (eCommerce will be highly regarded)
Degree in Fashion and Design or similar