At VRG GRL, we're more than the clothes we sell. Day-in-day-out, we're working to inspire creativity, freedom, confidence and style.
All roles are based in Brisbane, Australia.
- Opportunity to join a leading Australian women’s fashion brand
- Flexible hours - work around your lifestyle and commitments
- 4 Day work week (full-time roles only)
- Office in Newstead, Brisbane
- A fully stocked snack cupboard!
- Amazing discounts on clothes
- Work for a company that gives 10% of its profits to charity
Christmas Casual Warehouse Assistant
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Unpacking and organising incoming stock
- Maintaining the tidiness and cleanliness of our warehouse
- Bringing a can-do attitude to the VRG GRL team with flexibility in mind
- Adapting to changing circumstances throughout the day
Please email email@example.com with your resume to apply.
Assistant Graphic Designer
We have a unique opportunity available for an experienced Assistant Graphic Designer to join our team. We’re looking for someone who is fun, creative and aligns with the VRG GRL aesthetic to join our Graphic Design team on a Casual/Permanent Part Time basis.
- Assist with the execution of all Graphic Design elements across the business
- Create user-experience driven collateral for a variety of mediums including but not limited to; EDM, Meta Ads, Instagram, Tiktok, Web Banners, App Design, blogs, video, physical marketing cards, press boxes & labels.
- Work closely with our Marketing Team to conceptualise and develop on-brand content and bring to life campaigns and collateral that meet brief requirements.
- Maintain the organisational processes of our Graphic Design Team
- Actively present emerging trends and new creative concepts to our lead Graphic Designer.
- Creative, open minded and adaptable to change
- Extremely proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite and up to date with the constantly evolving trends of Graphic DesignYou have 1-2 years experience in Graphic Design, preferably working within a team environment
- You have strong illustration skills that can be transformed into digital mediums
- You have experience designing creative assets for digital mediums including EDM, Instagram, Web and paid advertising
- You are comfortable making minor copywriting decisions.
- You have a strong eye for user experience and follow best practice in designing creative collateral for the purpose of conversion.
- HTML and CSS experience are not essential but will be highly regarded
- Experience using Shopify & Klaviyo are not essential but will be highly regarded